We live in a digital world where we regularly take pictures of people, places, and things to capture the moments of our lives. While it may not be possible to capture every moment perfectly, mobile phones have made it easier to take photos and share them with family and friends.
Taking great photos with your phone is not enough. You need to edit and post-process your images to enhance their quality. Hence, around 48% of US citizens use photo editing apps to edit photos, add things like wallpapers, or change image aesthetics to retro.
This article will share the top photo editing apps available for iPhone users. These apps offer many features and tools that allow you to edit your photos.
Snapseed is one of the leading photo editing apps for iPhone. It offers tons of tools and filters that enable users to boost the quality of their photos. Google officially develops this app.
- Snapseed offers more than 29 tools to help you enhance your photos. These tools include brush, healing, and different filters such as vintage, the 90s, retro, and HDR.
- It also allows users to do next-level photo editings like white balance, curves, and RAW file editing.
- You can also save your favourite looks and apply them later in your photos. Moreover, you can share saved looks with your friends.
- Snapseed also comes with a new dark theme which looks very beautiful while editing photos.
- The app also shows you different tutorial cards and tips to make your photos more perfect.
Pricing: Snapseed is free. You can download it from the Apple App Store.
PicsArt is a popular photo editing app for iPhone known for its great filters, effects, and stickers. It's an all-in-one photo editing tool that allows you to perform different editing actions on your photos. Over 700k iPhone users trust it.
- Using the Background Eraser tool, you can erase and replace backgrounds from photos.
- You can also use the Remove Object tool to remove or erase unwanted objects from your pictures.
- PicsArt offers more than 200 beautiful designer fonts that you can add to your photographs.
- It also provides over 60 million beautiful stickers.
- You can use its Drawing Tool, which has multiple options like brushes and layers to perfect your images.
Pricing: PicsArt is free. You can download it from the Apple App Store.
3. Photoshop Express Photo Editor
Photoshop Express is an excellent photo editor app powered by Adobe. It is best for adding filters and creating different image collages. Using this app, you can create beautiful images that help you stand out on social media.
- It offers an excellent Makeup Transfer feature with a vast collection of beautiful makeup templates for your facial images.
- You can use different overlays on your images like bokeh, light-leaks, and raindrops.
- You can give a new look to your images using looks filters like matte, duotone, and charm.
- Photoshop Express offers Advanced Healing that allows users to remove unwanted elements from their images.
- By using the Retouch tool, you can adjust or change the angle of your facial and head orientation.
Pricing: Photoshop Express is free. You can download it from the Apple App Store.
VSCO is a top-rated photo editing app for iPhone users well-known for its filters and effects compatibility. More than 180k iPhone users trust this app.
- VSCO offers a vast collection of textures to help you create more attractive images.
- It offers more than 200 photo effects that you can add to your RAW photos.
- You can create collages with pre-built templates. Import your photos, and the collage will be ready in just a few clicks.
- It allows users to enhance colours in photos with custom colour support.
- Using VSCO will have complete control over shadows and highlights in your images.
- You can also find inspiring photos on the VSCO community within the app and can also showcase your images to others.
Pricing: VSCO is free. You can download it from the Apple App Store.
TouchRetouch is a premium and unique photo editing app. It is best to give your images a good look. It is also an editor’s choice photo editing app on the App Store.
- With the help of TouchRetouch, you can remove linear objects from your images like power lines and wires.
- You can also remove objects from pictures like trash cans, street signs, and traffic stoplights.
- Besides, if you wish to remove people from your image's background, TouchRetouch can do that for you.
- You can use this app to make your face beautiful in photos. It lets you erase skin blemishes, pimples, and wrinkles.
- Moreover, you can also remove text from your Snapchat and Instagram posts with the help of this image editing tool.
Pricing: TouchRetouch is a premium app that costs a $3.99 one-time purchase.
Filterloop is an excellent photo editing app that offers hundreds of filters that you can select to make your images more attractive.
- It offers different filters that you can add to your Instagram images.
- Filterloop helps you to develop your own editing style; you can apply different filters and effects at different levels.
- You get multiple image adjustment options like contrast, exposure, saturation, brightness, etc.
- You can also make your face in your images beautiful by using its Skin Retouch tool. It lets you remove pimples, scars, and wrinkles.
Pricing: Filterloop is available for free. However, you can also purchase weekly or yearly subscriptions for $4.99 and $29.99, respectively, to access premium effects and filters.
There are several photo editing apps for the iPhone. Most of them provide different filters to enhance the quality of the pictures. These apps can also tweak your images' appearance and add effects.
Start using these apps to improve your engagement on social media. With the help of the above-listed photo editing apps, you can enhance the quality of your photos on your iPhone in no time.